The Capital Pools & Spas 2021 New Zealand Stockcar teams champs have returned to Max Motors Wellington Speedway! After the victorious Renaye Huia Ray White Wellington Young Guns took the title from Stratford last season the team has brung the title home to defend infront of a home crowd. Below you will find information about this event and everything you need to know over the course of the weekend.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here or at the gate on the night.There are a limited amount of reserved seating on the back and front straights with all other tickets being General Admission. Please see campervan section below for details of weekend camping.
Kids under 10 Free
Kids under 10 Free
(family is 2 adults and up to 4 children)
Capital Pools & Spas is owned by Upper Hutt locals Dennis Jefferies and Lance Anderson. Dennis, Lance and the long standing team are the Wellington region’s most experienced pool building and pool servicing professionals.
Capital Pools & Spas have built fibreglass pools in the Wellington region for over 20 years and supply only the best pool and spa equipment and chemicals available. They are the only manufacturer of custom built fibreglass pools in New Zealand – which means your pool is built to your specific requirements.
Wellington Speedway will allow a very small amount of on site self contained camping for club members approved by the committee.
This will be limited only to those who have pre-booked by purchasing tickets through our online ticketing portal. All over-night staying will be restricted to the area as directed by the club and security with only a limited amount of sites available.There will be no other over-night stayers in the pits or car parks during the event, anyone who attempts to stay will be asked to leave by security.
* NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS AREA OR THE CARPARK AREA THIS IS FOR SELF CONTAINED MOTORHOMES ONLY
* Fully self-contained Motorhomes and Campervans only
* This area is a carpark and NOT a camping ground
* Motorhomes and any additional vehicles must be parked as indicated in the image below, and fit, within the marked areas provided
* The marked area is approximately 4m wide x up to 12m long
* There are no rubbish facilities provided and all rubbish is to be disposed of off-site.
* On the both days of the race meeting access to the venue will be restricted as follows: All gates (main and pit entrances) except a pedestrian gate at the main gate will be locked until their opening times.
* Any over-night stayers inside the venue and will be required to become Wellington Speedway Club Members. Membership will come as part of your camping ticket price.
The availability of over-night staying for this event is at the sole discretion of the club. Abusing any representative of the club, causing a disturbance, wilfully damaging the property or other unacceptable behaviour will result in the offending party or party’s being evicted and/or banned from further over-night staying and trespassed from the property. This will completely forfeit any moneys paid for future event tickets.
$40 per night per motorhome or campervan (regardless of occupancy), for this event it is a two night minimum (Friday & Saturday). This is not inclusive of any ticket to the meeting it self which will be required to be purchased separately.
The Wellington Stockcar Society accept no liability for any damage to property, owner, person or member in a motorhome or caravan for any accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property occupying or using any part of the site however caused.
Anyone identified as breaching these requirements will be trespassed from the property.